MONOTECH HSE SERVICES is wholly an indigenous firm that was established as a corporate body in the year 2013 and was incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) RC: 2376114.
MONOTECH HSE SERVICES
is a training and consultancy firm based in Lagos. We offer our special designed courses as an associate member of both local and foreign health and safety organisations, accredited Trainers and consultancy services providers of international standard of high
quality complete management of occupational health, safety, environment, fire, first aid, quality assurance, from practical skills to management and professional certifications: and Facility/HSE Courses etc.and has a working technical partnership with local
and foreign organisations.
OUR AIM & OBJECTIVES:
v To promote and combine superior performance to achieve timely production with key performance indicators.
v To assist and encourage the improvement
of individuals and companies/organizations by ensuring best operational practices and save systems of work.
v To boost economic manpower and human capital development programs,
v To sustain and advance technical know-how in professional
careers through training and re-trainings.
OUR GOALS & STANDARDS:
- Inspiration & Innovations.
- Ideas & Knowledge.
- Ability & Integrity.
- Discipline & Commitment.
- Excellence & Professionalism.
- Prudence & Skills.
OUR VISION & MISSION STATEMENT:
To become competent professional experts and reputable high quality consultancy services with international recognized standards.
Our firm is manned by seasoned qualified and competent professionals who undertake and offers a wide range of career challenging professional developmental trainings. Seminars, workshops, quality consultancy services and provision
of certificates in engineering, fire, first aid, occupational health safety, security, environmental resources and educational management programs.
WE ALSO OFFER GENERAL HSE CONSULTING SERVICES AND WE RUN THE
FOLOWING SAFETY CERTIFICATION COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
2) Occupational Health, Pollution Control & Environmental Safety Mgt. Course
3) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification
4) First Aid Administration & SafetyCertification Training
Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention Safety mgt Certification Training
6) Oil and Gas Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training.
7) Radiation Safety Awareness Certification Training
8) Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
9) Machinery Rescue Awareness Certification Training
Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection SystemsTraining
Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
Inspections Certification Training
13) Emergency Response Planning
14) Emergency Response Team Coordinator
15) Evacuation Coordinator Certification
16) Blood Borne Pathogens
HSE LEVEL-1, 2 & 3 COURSE
FACILITY, PROJECT MGT & SAFETY